关注bowie的朋友

2013年6月4日星期二

4/6/2013 ♥










Hey ~~~ My Blog  :P




I almost 2 month no come here :(

Sorry because I'm busy for my Collage Life :P

It start from 29/4 Orientation day until now already study 1 month ++ liaw..

Quite stress study in college because full of assignment , test , presentation , role play for every course TT

And I don't know how to do all the work but luckily all assignment or presentation is in groupworks.

Unfortunately, english have individual presentation that make me stress and scare like hell . OMG ! You better kill me !

I'm Fucking hate presentation in myself  because my english very bad and just can eeee aaaa ooooo == haha

Now is starting test in this week. Good luck for you all :)



** Make me happy is that I make a good Friendship in my college life.

I Found that my friends is care me and protect me in all time ♥

Thank you GOD for giving me great friends and a loving family. 




My Classmate and Coursemate :)
Just can say : 第一天認識個個斯斯文文,過幾天好像不知哪個神經病院跑出來XD




Celebrate Hui Shan Birthday :) 



My BFF :)








我只想要在意我在意的,你對我好我自然會對你好。
我不喜歡把自己的熱臉去貼人家的冷屁股,不要給臉色我看,我沒欠你什麼。
有人喜歡也會有人討厭 這個我一定知道 我生出來不是為了要取悅你 , 做自己最好 :D








没有评论:

发表评论