关注bowie的朋友

2014年11月15日星期六

16/11/2014 ♥



It's been a long time i din updated. Haha.
I think 2014 is the year that i realize its passed too fast. It is NOVEMBER ! wow !
Today I got da mood to write blogggg . Teehee ^_^

This month very busy for assignment, presentation, and also the shit of Performance !
But... It's brings many memories to us. Acting and Dancing. I like the feel that all of us cooperation to done the whole project. Appreciate it :)

I hate Next year !! Next year I can't celebrate CNY ! Next year I can't go for GEM concert ! and Next year is the Internship for my Course !!!!  Stress enough :(  I don't want la. I want my CNY. I want my GEM !!! TT

I want to improve my English. My english are very bad. I dont know how to communicate with ppl when using english. Argh ! this make me stress !

I want to improve my singing skill. I really love to sing but my voice............ Haizzzzz.......

I want change my life style.

I want to have ABS :P bit it seems like very hard to get it.

I want sport bra, I want New balance sport shoes, I want wallet , I want handbag ! But i have no money ==








没有评论:

发表评论